Using photos from a trip, party, year, theme, etc. you can create a fun memory piece for yourself or as a fabulous personalized gift! Making a Scrapbook Photo Mosaic art piece is simple to do, while at the same time it can preserve precious memories for a lifetime!
Photo Mosaic Art Project
This is a great project for teens to preserve things like sports/team memories, prom, family vacations, best friend collages, etc.
- stack of desired printed photos (obviously this will depend on what size your project is)
- acid free canvas panel (whatever size you want to use)
- Mod Podge
- Spend some time selecting your photos.
- Print one copy of each photo you have selected.
- Cut photos into smaller sizes and shapes.
- Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge to a section of the canvas (you may not want to do the whole thing at once as it might start to dry on you).
- Place photos in desired locations on the canvas.
- Once all the pieces are secured down let the piece dry completely.
- After the piece is dry, apply a thing layer of Mod Podge over the top of the entire piece. Once this layer is dry your project is complete!
Other Art Articles:
- Essential Art Supplies for Homeschool
- Mosaic Art Project – Paper or Fabric
- Leaf Art & Crafts for Kids